Click here for sample.
Nega-scan Reports provide GlobalCIS®
subscribers with instant detail on each of the adverse items listed
in Nega-scan Indicator. Levels of public disclosure vary considerably
from country to country, and depending on the respective level
of disclosures available,GlobalCIS®
monitors and processes the details listed below.
Features of the Nega-scan Report
Report contents identify the following levels of information:
- Amount, and
- Reasons for the non-payment
- Party to whom the Debt is owed.
- Reasons for the debt.
- Date on which the debt was incurred.
- Whether the debt has been resolved.
- Plaintiff or Defendant
- Date of the legal action
- Reason for the civil litigation
- Amount /s involved
- Type of default (Public tender, private contract, or others)
- Date of default
- Related parties
- Reasons for default
- Dollar amounts involved.
Adverse Press Coverage
(Predominantly local language media)
- Date of the media coverage
- Name of media
- Brief summary of the contents
- Parties involved