There are two types of searches possible:
(a) Database Company Search & Validation
This mechanism provides access to records as currently available in
(b) FreshCheck Company Search & Validation
In instances whereby it is essential for subscribers to obtain the most current
records registered with local government offices responsible for corporate registration,
investigators will check with local authorities, and confirm the current legal status
of that entity.
In instances, whereby it is found that the business entity does NOT exist, a report
will be prepared and emailed to the subscriber, confirming:
- The date on which government records were checked.
- The name of the government office at which the search was conducted.
- A confirmation that no entity by the specified name was found.
In instances, whereby it is found that the business entity does exist,
investigators will provide up-to-the-minute confirmation of the following data fields:
- Legal Business Entity Name
- Registration Number (where applicable)
- Type of License
- Date of Incorporation
- Ownership (where available)
- Legally registered place of business